Onesuite - Great VoIP service
I need VoIP service but I don't like yearly plans or even monthly plans with unlimited minutes like Vonage. My needs varies depending on my work/project so there will some months that I need to make a few calls but sometimes I need to do a hundred calls. Onesuite prepaid VoIP service suits my needs very well.
Aside from being prepaid, its a nice bonus that I can see my phone records online in real time. I can also do everything (adding credits, changing address, setting up features) in my account online without calling Onesuite support.
All in all I am very much satisfied with their service.f2e7227 review #176160
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "every year, i always plan to visit my family and friends in the Philippines.. unfortunately i can't bring with me my car from states because if I'm going to..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, Be warned about the misleading website of sun cellular about their post-paid plans and their lousy Customer service. I applied first at Festival Mall Alabang, Sun shop for the first..."